19.3.07

Axwell-Feel The Vibe

This week's musical experience comes from Scandinavia and DJ Axel Hedfors or Axwell as he is commonly known. Although Axwell is Swedish I am coming closer to finding Norwegian content. Unfortunatly I am not too up on what is happening in the music scene in the motherland, but when I find some quality content I will be sure to share it. Axwell has remixed countless club hits and is regularily featured on such compilation albums as those released annually by The Ministry of Sound in the UK. I first heard this track on one of those compilations and recently saw the video, which as you will see features some quality human performance. I have been in a good mood as of late and with spring in the air, school coming to a close and another summer in Europe looming it is time to "feel the vibe". Enjoy.

Axwell
Feel The Vibe
Ministry of Sound

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

instramental remix, so much better.

ps i dont spell