7.3.08

Africa

Just a few short minutes for a quick update on my trip to Tanzania.
After one week I feel like I have been here for a month, we have experienced so much. Everything from the bustling streets of Arusha, to a Safarii in Lake Manyara National Park, incredible natural impressions, unbelievable people, poverty, everything. I have had my fair share of beans and rice, washed with a cold bucket of water in a room that makes your barn look fit to live in, played soccer on fields with 1 m elevation differences, small trees and pasturing cows. All too much to put in to words at the moment.
We are currently at Hai Dom hospital out in the bush. Playing our second soccer match against another local team in about 2 hours. It is super hot and I have the runs, but life is good.
In other news and in the spirit of true pdot spontaneity I arranged a small extension of this trip to Zanzibar for a week with a couple of the others in the group. Should be a nice little adventure. We will be back in Norway on the 20th just in time for Easter.
I'll try to post more when we get back to Arusha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Godt a hoere fra deg Per! Ha en god tur videre og ha det fint i Zanzibar. Du er nesten litt for spontan! :)Gro

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that life is good!