28.2.08

While I am Away

Got to go and get some very last minute travel insurance. Its almost a ritual with me and travel to make the purchase minutes before takeoff as a final preparatory act before a new adventure.
While I may not be posting much in the coming week due to being in the bush in Africa I would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the other fine blogs listed on the right hand side of this page.
Of special note is Sparling who is living his dream in Hawaii and whom will be joining me in Norway this fall to expand his horizons to life in Europe. Lots of bicycle riding, dramatic video, electronica and colourful photography. I am also featured in the title photo which is a great honour. A blog to follow for sure.
Then there are a host of my travel companions also featured in the links, so other perspectives on Africa, although they are in Norwegian for the most part...
I also have a bunch of friends hitting up LA and Chicago to check out gangstas, Hollywood and mad mullets so if you want to look into that a few of them can also be found in the links. Also in Norwegian...
Otherwise, another close couple of friends in Belgium just gave birth to their first born. Congratulations! They also have a blog at 54.
So dont dispare I will be back with more high adventure than you can handle. Its a different kind of year at pdotproductions, but I think its turning out to be a good one.


Tanzania here I come.

No comments: