24.3.08

Back on Board

I arrived back in Norway on Thursday and went from pearl white beach to...pearl white snow. It is a bit rough and I am experiencing a mild crisis on why on earth I live so far north on this vast globe of our after the Zanzibar experience. However, my return to reality was dampened by a highly anticipated envelope that lie in waiting for me. After owning a cell phone for several weeks I finally have the other half the completes the equation of effective communication...a SIM card. Due to my service provider, slow banks, slower registries and some bad luck it took nearly 2 months to finally get the card. But now I have it and can finally attempt to keep up in the high paced world of wireless communications among the digital generation I am surrounded by daily.
Effective communication in the wireless market in Norway results in the following service which I now enjoy. Check this:
- $0 per month base costs
- 120 minutes of outgoing calls free per month
- 90 outgoing text messages free per month
- Unlimited incoming calls and messages
- No timezones, all calls within Norway are local.
- Approx. 5 cents per minute for outgoing calls inside Norway after the fist 120 minutes are used up.
- Approx. 5 cents per outgoing text message after the first 90.

Telus is pathetic...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and the number is....???

S.

Mama & Papa said...

did you get our present...

Anonymous said...

Na venter jeg i spenning pa neste innslag pa bloggen... Noe nytt fra livet pa Bildoy?
Gro

Anonymous said...

per, where did all the updates go?