16.5.08

Since Afica




Times have changed in so many ways. What have I done since last the last post, since Africa?
- Started an electronica group "Connecting People", played two shows.
- Rafted whitewater in Voss
- Been to my first Brann soccer game (Bergen's team, won the Norwegian Series last year).
- Done some hiking in the mountains around town.
- Ridden some of the most beautiful terrain on earth
- Got a job, www.sykkelsenteret.no
- Taken a freediving course, got my freediving license.
- Discovered indoor climbing again.
- Dramatically improved my soccer skills
- Played a bunch of beach volleyball at the local court.
- Enjoyed weeks of sunshine, warm temperatures and reaping the rewards of the best tan I have ever had in mid May.
- Bathed in the ocean on several occasions
- Learned to sail, done a few good trips
- Discovered the showman in me
- Played paintball
- Learned a piano piece and performed for the first time in 10 years.
- Summited the "7 Peaks" around Bergen in one day.
- Realized that life is so much more than bike racing.
- Realized that life as a bike racers is hard to beat, I miss it, I think I will be back.
A deeper explanation of the last two points to follow as well as a relaunch of pdotproductions into a brand new phase in the life of pdot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good you're back! I've been checking a while now to be sure not to miss it!

Anonymous said...

finally

Anonymous said...

Finally studied the chapter concerning "resurrection"... ;)

Tom said...

What are you talking about!?!

You don't tan!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you've been keeping busy over there Per!
-Brian.